Heat detector PD-HT instruction
The heat detector is designed to detect ambient temperature,generally it connect with main controller. The main controller checks the current. When ambient temperature reaches preset value or the temperature flare up to rise, the LED indicates alarm,and the current increase. Be suitable for the industrial and civil building where there is explosive and combustible gas.
* detecting temperature method: rate of rise and fixed temperature
* voltage:12VDC 30VDC
* alarm temperature:65!
* static current:40" A~80" A
* working humidity:10~90%
* installing method: ceiling installation
*The power current should not exceed 30mA
*After installing and switching on power, the detector is in operation state. When it detects that the ambient temperature is higher than preset alarm value or the temperature flare up to rise, the LED always light.
*Explosionproof function, elegant shell, easy to installation.
* Non-pollution, high safety.
*The detector has good stabilization, false alarm is little, and it not influenced by weather’s changing.
* in the circumstance that there probably are smokeless fire and there are quantities of powder dust;
* in the circumstance there are smog and steam resorting;
* kitchen, boiler house, tea stove house, electrical machine house and drying workshop;
* indoor carbarn, smoking room etc;
*other halls and public place where smoke detector is not fit to install.
1# Pull out the lock button little and gently,and simultaneity turn anti-clockwise the detector body and loosen the base, see left diagram;
2# Connect wire to base: connect terminal 1 and 2 with power without polarity required. See right diagram;
3# Install the base installation position;
4# Turn clockwise the detector body on base, when it is buttoned completely, you will hear a “da”sound.