PD-PIR-62F Infrared Sensor Lamp Instruction
This product is an energy-saving lamp, which can turn on when one comes and turn off when leaves. It can identify day and night automatically. It adopts infrared energy discharging detector, IC and SMD technology its performance is stable and reliable. When one enters the detection field and trigger it, the infrared sensor will work and make the lamp on. When leaves, the lamp will die out automatically.
Power source: 220-240VAC
Power frequency: 50/60Hz
Rated load: 60Wx2 Max.any load (220-240VAC)
30Wx2 Max.any load (100-130VAC)
Detection angle: 180° 140°
Time setting: 5sec~7min±2min (adjustable)
Detection range (24°C): 2~11m (adjustable)
Installation height: 1.8m~2.5m
Working temperature: -10°C~+40°C
Working humidity: <93%RH
1. It can identify day and night automatically, the light-control of starting operation can be adjusted freely,it can work at night and stop in the daytime, it can be adjusted by users;
2. Adjustable detection range: It can be adjusted according to using location;
3. Adjustable time setting: It can be adjusted according to the local place;
4. Time setting is added continually, if one moves in detection field when the lamp is on, the light time will compute once more on the basis of the last induction’s rest and delay the light time automatically.
Connect the power source into the lamp according to connection-wire diagram when you install it.
Select the specific installation position according to the following diagram:
I. The detection angle (top view)
II. The strong detection field (arrow means one’s moving direction)
III. Poor detection field
IV. Detection range and range (side view)
1) Unload the lamp holder, fix the base on the wall;
2) Connect the power source according to connection-wire diagram on the bottom-pan;
3) Fix the lamp on the base, and then electrify it.
Avoid installing it where sun shine or air stream and temperature alter obviously;
Avoid touching the detection window with sharp things or coarse pollutant;
For maximum coverage of area the unit should be mounted 2.5m above the ground . If mounting the unit at 2.5m is impractical, the unit may be mounted either or lower however the effective larger area way varies from the specifications;
The unit works by sensing a moving heat source in the larger area. The sensor should be adjusted to point slightly downward for best operation. The light bulbs should also be adjusted to point slightly downward for best operation. NOTE: be sure the light heads should not be adjusted to shine directly on the PIR or close to sensor, otherwise the heat from the bulb will affect the sensor;
If you are unfamiliar with electrical wire it is recommended you secure the services of a qualified electrician who can insure the installation meets national and local electrical codes;
Avoid exposing it in a rainy directly location;
Floodlight is recommended. Do not exceed 75W×2watts total.
After installing, turn TIME-knob (2) to the end (min) anti-clockwise before electrifying it; turn LUX-knob (3) to the end (max) clockwise.
The lamp should be on after electrifying it, make it induct again 30s after it died out.
If all are normal turn the time setting knob to set the lighting time according to your desire, LUX-knob (3) to set light-control and SEN-knob (1) to set detection range.
When use this product, please adjust the sensitivity to an appropriate position you need, please do not adjust the sensitivity to maximum, to avoid the product does not work normally caused by wrong motion.Because the sensitivity is too high easily detect the wrong motion by wind blowing leaves & curtains, small animals, and the wrong motion by interference of power grid & electrical equipment. All
those lead the product does not work normally !
When the product does not work normally, please try to lower the sensitivity appropriately, and then test it.
Some problem and solved way
1.The load do not work:
a: Please check if the connection-wiring of power and load is correct;
b: Please check if the load is good ;
c: Please check if the working light set correspond to ambient light.
2.The sensitivity is poor:
a: Please check if there has hinder in front of the detection window to effect to receive the signal;
b: Please check if the ambient temperature is too high;
c: Please check if the induction signal source is in the detection fields;
d: Please check if the installation height corresponds to the height showed in the instruction;
e: Please check if the moving orientation is correct.
3.The sensor lamp can not shut off the load automatically:
a: Please check if there is continual signal in the detection field;
b: Please check if the time setting is the longest;
c: Please check if the power correspond to the instruction;
d: Please check if the temperature near the sensor lamp change obviously, such as air condition or central
● When used in different environments, please do not to adjust the sensitivity to the highest. Because that could easily lead to malfunction.
● Please confirm with prefessional installation.
● Please cut off power supply before installation and removal operations.
● Make sure that you have cut off the power for safety purposes.
● Improper operation caused losses, the manufacturer does not undertake any responsibility.
We are committed to promoting the product quality and reliability, however, all the electronic components have certain probabilities to become ineffective, which will cause some troubles.When designing, we have paid attention to redundant designs and adopted safety quota to avoid any troubles.
This instruction, without our permission, should not be copied for any other purposes.