Passive Infrared Detector PD-AL8 instruction
PD-AL8 is a new type of human infrared sensor, it adopts high sensitivity detector and SMD technology. it gathers sense and emission; when one enters its sense range,it sense and emit signal to suited receiver( any receiver of our company). It’s shape is elaborate and good.
Power source: DC 9V
Frequency: 315MHz 433MHz
Static current: 30μA
Detection range: 12m（22°C）
Detection angle: 110°
Emit distance: ≥30m
Installation height: 2m
Sense motion speed: 0.6~1.5m/s
Working temperature: -10~+40℃
Relative humidity: <93%RH
Battery powered and no wiring required;
Preventing false alarm function: it can be set that sense once to emit or sense twice to emit:
Sense and emission indication;
Low-battery indication: when the battery energy is below 7V, the red LED will flash and you should replace the battery.
1. Sense once to emit:
sense it once, the sensor emit signal;
2. Sense twice to emit.:
after sense it twice（must within 6sec）, the sensor emit signal.
ATTENTION: After it emit signal, If sense it again at once, it will not emit signal, only under the condition of no continual sense signal waiting for at least certain time(the adjuster setting 0sec~2.5min) and then sense it, it will emit signal again.
1. At first coding: the unit adopts free coding, method: press and hold the coding switch, switch on power,the green LED flash. And then loosen the switch, the green LED light indicating coding finished;
2. 60sec later after switching on 9V battery it enters stable working state;
3. Move along the lens tangent in the sense field, after sense twice (the sense LED light twice ), it emit signal ( the emission LED on), the emitting time is 3~4s.
Walking test periodically to assure proper operation should check the unit. lf the unit does not work properly, immediately replace the batteries and retest the unit ;
Remove the batteries when use not required for a long period of time;
Avoid installing the unit on the metal base;
No block is allowed between the unit and desired area of detection;
The unit and its detection area should not be exposed to direct sunlight, heaters, electric fans, etc;
The sensitivity has great relation with the moving direction.
● Please confirm with prefessional installation.
● Please cut off power supply before installation and removal operations.
● Make sure that you have cut off the power for safety purposes.
● Improper operation caused losses, the manufacturer does not undertake any responsibility.
We are committed to promoting the product quality and reliability, however, all the electronic components have certain probabilities to become ineffective, which will cause some troubles.When designing, we have paid attention to redundant designs and adopted safety quota to avoid any troubles.
This instruction, without our permission, should not be copied for any other purposes.